Sunday 29 November 2009

Hi again, this is my one of my family christmas cards, i thought that i better make a start because i have so many to do, and although i was thinking about buying them all this year, i couldnt find any that met my expectations, so i had several ideas and this is one i came up with first. this is my take on a victorian feel and is all my design, i designed and cut the frame, used a victorian image, used lavish festive green sparkly ribbon and highlighted with red glittered flowers, sain ribbon, pearls and of course my favourite martha stewart punches, and victorian feel corners to finish. This is A4 in size and just need to make the insert now. will be making the rest hopefully this week, so will post them on as soon as i am finished.


1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card, I love the green and that frame around the image is amazing. Have a great evening, take care Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete