Tuesday 15 March 2011

Mothers Day is coming!!!






  









  

Morning All

Well the sun is shining in my craft room and I am so glad summer is on its way.

Mothers day is coming again, I love this time of year, it gives you chance to craft for the family again which I love making and sending cards to!!

This is a keepsake boxed drawer card which I made for my lovely mum, she lives very far away and even though we talk on the phone, I do miss her dearly.

This is 6 x 6 in size and let me tell you I dont think I will be making another!!! 3 attempts at making the drawer so it fitted perfectly.  I have used some papers that I know she will like and she loves flowers so thought I would get the pearl spray out and give those some shimmer with some added butterflies and decorative leaves.  Of course my signature bow and that dazzling sparkling ribbon I couldnt resist.  The corners are of course my fav mariannes, I made the pins myself, was going to add more but after the 2 and a half hours it took to make I was all crafted out!!!

The drawer embellishment I made also out of a brad and spacer I think it fits this perfectly

Thats all for now, please leave a comment it would be great to hear what you think!!


hugs
mel xxx

2 comments:

  1. stunning,it was worth all the work.
    i'm sure your mum will love it. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful work. i love it. I also had several attemps at making the drawer fit, and in the end i gave up. lol

    ReplyDelete