Monday 18 November 2013

another quick christmas card......


Good Afternoon all

well 2 posts in 1 day...... thats a first for me.

Am so busy with all the christmas preparations at the moment its driving me bonkers...

I have used a joy craft snowflake and some kanban backing foiled card

I have then been trying a new technique foiling.

I have an oki laser printer which can print onto card upto 320gsm and it is fantastic, I have just bought a foil it machine, I have to admit there customer service is fantastic! if you have any questions or recommendations they are more than willing to help.

my card is 300gsm and is quite thick so was so pleased that it worked, I then ran it through the foil it machine which you have to experiment with but a general rule with it is the thicker the card the higher the temperature needs to be.

so please find my card below


would love to hear from you.

crafty hugs
mel.x

3 comments: