Thursday 13 September 2012

Same Couple - Different civil ceremony card

Hello fellow bloggers!

Here is my card for today, another card for the same wedding!










Well, let me tell you that I have found it so difficult making 3 different cards for the same couple in the same colour.

This card was designed specifically for the lady who wanted it, she drew me a picture on a piece of paper and asked me to create it for her!  The worst mistake when card making is asking 'what would you like' then you seem to be forever trying to please and make sure they will like it.

I have used ivory and black (again!) I used 2 A4 sheets to make the card base and with all the layers in total I have used 8 sheets of card not to mention 2 A3 sheets for the box...  I am worried it may not stand up lol...

I cut a heart frame using the cricut and then attached the ribbon roses around the frame, I then placed diamontes in the centre (as requested)
Again my signature ribbon, sheer organza in black, this is lovely as it has a beautiful sheen on it.  The text was on generated on the computer, I have been told that it is extremely difficult to find nice cards for civil partnerships.

The first ivory layer I cut out about 20 memory box corners on velvet flocked self adhesive paper so when it was die cut I just had to peel off the backing and stick it on.

Hope you like it, I would love to hear your comments as I am a little unsure about this one.

I just hope that she likes it!!!

Bye for now

Hugs
Mel.x

1 comment: