Tuesday 16 October 2012

16th Birthday Card

Good Afternoon Fellow bloggers.

This is my first post of the week, the weeks are flying by and there are just not enough hours in the day!

I have a Requested 16th Birthday Card today, I tried to keep this quite simple as again making a card for a teenager is a nightmare but thankfully at least it was for a female!!!




I have used lovely ice white pearl card which I have mounted onto silver and black card, the topper was made by myself, I printed the leopard print pattern onto the same card and then made a lid which was sprayed and glittered of course!

The letters were cut on my cricut again sprayed and glittered! and the tag was spellbinders labels 28 I think!

Finished with a lovely Black Feathers,  wide ribbon and a heart diamonte ribbon slider!!!   and NO Bow, yes probably the first card I have ever made without one lol.

Hope you like it!

It would be great to hear from  you!

Hugs

Mel.x

No comments:

Post a Comment